Winter is a long, plodding season that always seems to overstay it’s welcome. But don’t worry – spring is in the air my friends. Roll the windows down a little, let the sun shine in, and feel the warmth on your skin. And along with better weather, shorter sleeves, and longer days, spring brings a new installment of Good Medicine. Volume 18. So please enjoy. Over and over again.
1. The Way We Move – Langhorne Slim
2. Just Can’t Get Enough – Ben Hartley
3. Bright Whites – Kishi Bashi
4. Pompeii – Bastille
5. Toothless Grin – Jinja Safari
6. Bruises – Chairlift
7. Dance With Me – Ra Ra Riot
8. Believer – American Authors
9. Body of Work – The Mynabirds
10. If So – Atlas Genius
11. Ghosts – Nonaphoenix
12. How Do I Know – Here We Go Magic
13. Put A Light On – Generationals
14. Upon The North – Eliza and the Bear
15. Nice Try – I Am Arrows
16. Blew My Mind – Dresses
17. Almost There – Opus Orange
18. Young – Air Review
19. The Wolves – Ben Howard
20. You-Go – Keston Cobblers Club
And if you feel so inclined, leave a comment letting me know where in the world you’re listening from.
Oh, you want more? Dive into the Good Medicine Archive (hint, hint: Vol. 6 & Vol. 12 are the spring mixes from 2010 and 2011).
* If you like what you hear, you had better go support these bands. This is not a charity, it’s a party tray. But if you like the shrimp go buy some, don’t just eat the free ones.
** Original cover photo by Joel Sosa.
***And if any of the bands on here don’t want their music on the mix, just let me know and I’ll remove it promptly. Thanks.